Shown above: A selection of laminate flooring options which provide easy solutions to installation, maintenance and functionality for many applications in your home.
A Popular Choice for Many Reasons
Laminates: Easy to Install; Easy to Maintain; Easy to Enjoy!
An open-concept sitting area using a muted grey oak laminate floor.
Replicating a handsome marble floor without the expense.
Laminated Flooring: Imitating the Best of All Flooring Styles
The Stylish Functionality of Laminated Flooring
Our Commitment to Quality
Foster Flooring features laminates, which are today's most popular choice of flooring especially among younger people, by such top name brands as Faus and Alloc, among many others. Both affordable and versatile, laminated flooring can imitate the look and feel of real wood, the beauty of ceramic tile, as well as the elegance of real stone. Available in a wide range of colors, patterns and sizes, laminates are easy to live with, easy to care for and easy to love.
Made of various layers which are fused together, laminated flooring includes the bottom stabilizing layer; the core layer which is the backbone; the design layer which replicates the type of flooring you have chosen; all protected by the tough top layer known as the wear layer of cellulose saturated with melamine plastic resins famous for their resistance to scratches and scuff marks providing long-term resilience. Some types of laminated flooring also include an underlayment to minimize sound and add spring to your step.
The True Benefits of Laminated Flooring
With costs nearly a third of purchasing real wood or stone tile, laminate flooring offers additional advantages which include:
• Resistance to ultraviolet light to preserve original color and pattern
• Easy installation especially using pre-glued or glueless brands;
• Fast repairs since damaged planks can be removed and replaced without any noticeable difference from the surrounding flooring;
• Minimal emissions to maintain a healthful environment;
• Outstanding choice of designs, colors, patterns and sizes;
• Ease of cleaning because laminated flooring does not trap dirt, which can be quickly mopped or sponged away;
• Excellent warranty protections
Like Us on Facebook!
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Call or email us to set up a Complimentary Initial Consultation: 845-889-4747.
We can then provide you with an estimate of the work you wish to have performed.